Ordering and Payment Conditions
Many of our popular tools can be ordered online. We also have a page with popular tooling packages to make the ordering process even easier! Please note that pricing displayed on website are subject to change and for domestic (USA) orders only. For export pricing, please select your appropriate location from selector box on the upper right of our homepage or simply contact us at info@VogelTool.com to request a quote
If you don’t see what you need, unsure how to order, or simply have questions, please Contact Us to discuss the tools you need. In the USA, our toll-free number is 800-272-8946. Our friendly sales staff is available from 6:30 – 3 pm, central time.
OPENING AND ACCOUNT
Vogel Tool offers terms of 1% 10, net 30 days, for domestic orders, with credit approval. Some important notes:
- We will investigate the information furnished in your credit application. This can take 7 – 10 business days.
- If you need to place an order for an item that is in stock and need immediate shipment, please use a credit card to avoid this delay.
- All orders for non-stock items require a deposit, typically 50%. Having an open account will not eliminate this requirement.
- Payment within terms is required to maintain your open account status.
- We do not offer the above terms for international shipments. Shipments outside the US must be paid in full prior to shipment.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
We accept Visa, MasterCard American Express and Discover Card for all orders. This is the preferred method of payment if you do not have an open account, for international orders or to expedite a deposit required on non-stock tooling. We do not offer COD shipments.
When a deposit is required on non-stock tooling we will normally charge only the deposit on the date the order is placed, and the balance, along with UPS shipping charges, when the order is complete and shipped. You will be mailed a paid receipt on the day your order ships.
Purpose – Vogel Tool & Die, LLC, (hereinafter, “Vogel”, “we” “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of its customers, business partners, and website visitors (collectively “you”). This Vogel Privacy Statement (the “Privacy Statement”) describes the information that we collect, how we obtain the information, and how we may use or disclose that information. This Privacy Statement also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how individuals can contact us about our privacy practices.
Scope – This Privacy Statement covers our privacy practices with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information obtained through interaction with Vogel.
You should review this Privacy Statement carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, you should not use the www.VogelTool.com website. By using our website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices.
How We Collect Information – As further described below, we collect information from visitors to the Vogel website:
- Visit our website
- Fill out forms on www.VogelTool.com
- To request a quote
- To ‘contact us’
- To place an online order
- View Vogel videos uploaded on www.YouTube.com
- Subscribe to our channel at www.YouTube.com
- Enter a contest or promotion we sponsor;
- Provide contact information at a trade show
- Click on an online advertisement
- Send an email to any address at the @VogelTool.com domain
- Subscribe to our email newsletters.
Information We Collect – We collect personal information including, without limitation, company name and address, mailing address, email address, IP address and telephone number.
We collect details about your website visits, including, but not limited to, your IP address, usage patterns, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
In addition to the foregoing, third –party Vendors to Vogel may collect information on behalf of Customers who have provided information when making an online purchase.
- Company name and address.
- User’s contact information including, first name, last name, phone number and email address.
- Payment information (credit/debit card information)
Vogel’s website and merchant processing is PCI compliant and regularly audited. Vogel’s merchant processor retains all payment information in an encrypted, secure environment. Vogel has no access to this information. Merchant processor contact information available on request.
How We Use Information Collected – We use information that we collect about visitors to the Vogel website for the following purposes:
- To insure that Vogel website content is presented in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To diagnose and resolve technical problems with our website
- To respond to website visitor inquiries
- To permit reporting of effectiveness of advertising and marketing campaigns
- To permit ecommerce transactions
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time.
- To improve your content experience
For example, Vogel uses a third party for reporting and analytics to measure the effectiveness of our website and marketing to identify areas for improvement.
Cookies and Other Forms of Automated Collection – We use “cookies” to help us improve the Vogel website. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on a visitor’s computer by the visitor’s web browser. We use session cookies while you are visiting to obtain information about your general Internet usage and to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website.
- Speed up your searches.
- Authenticate your access to specific content, such as export pricing that varies by location.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
- Track when you respond to surveys.
We use third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within and after you visit our website. These companies can also send their own cookies. Please note that if an advertiser asks us to show an advertisement to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that ad, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. We only authorize our third-party ad servers to employ anonymous cookies for ad delivery and anonymous targeting. These third-party ad servers do not collect, nor do we give them access, to any personally identifying information about you. If you want to prevent a third-party ad server from sending and reading cookies on your computer, currently you must visit each ad network’s Web site individually and opt-out (if they offer this capability). Currently, we have a relationship with Google Adwords. For information about opting out of personalized AdWords advertisements, visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en.
Sharing of Information We Collect – As set forth more fully above, we collect certain data when you use the Services. Except as expressly set forth herein, or with your explicit consent, we do not share, sell, rent or trade information collected through the Services with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us via the Services to the following third parties:
- Our related companies, currently Manor Tool and Manufacturing Company and CLL Engineering – only if a quote or service is requested through Vogel that is better handled by one of these related companies.
- Service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf. Examples would include providing addresses to transportation companies, trade associations to register a Vogel customer for tickets to an event.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about our website visitors will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests)
- Enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions or terms of any other agreement, including agreement between Customer and Vogel pursuant to which the Customer purchased access to the Service.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Vogel, our Customers, and our Customer’s website visitors or others.
- Prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
Public Forums and Comments – Your contributions in public forums, such as comments posted on Vogel’s YouTube channel are at your own risk. Vogel reserves the right to edit or delete comments. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other visitors of public forums with whom you may choose to share your contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the third party websites. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other websites.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation – Vogel limits collection of personal information to the information that is relevant for the purposes of processing and we will not process such personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. To the extent necessary for those purposes, we will also take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current.
Security Statement – Vogel maintains reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information obtained through the Service from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information – You may send us an email at info@Vogeltool.com to request what collected information we may have, to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us in connection with our website. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to such requests, but reserve the right to enforce reasonable limits in cases where the legitimate rights of persons other than the individual would be violated or where the burden or cost of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy.
Third Party Websites and Applications – This Website may link to websites that are not owned or controlled by Vogel. As such, this Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from our website. This Privacy Statement does not apply to information collected by our business partners and other third parties or third-party applications or services, even if this information is collected using our websites or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement – Vogel reserves the right to update or change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you through an appropriate online notice (and obtain your consent where required by applicable law). Your continued use of our website or services is deemed to be acceptance of any updates or changes we make to this Privacy Statement and as such, we ask that you review the Privacy Statement periodically for any updates or changes that we may have made.
Contact Information – To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Statement and our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact us at: Info@VogelTool.com or write us at Vogel Tool & Die, LLC, 5 W Laura Drive, Addison, Illinois, 60101