This hydraulic press will supercharge your tube & pipe notching, making it more efficient and convenient. Small enough to bench top mount, this press generates up to 25 tons of power! The optional turntable base includes three Arc-Fit housings to accept your existing Arc-Fit assemblies you already own or choose from THOUSANDS of different tube and pipe notching assemblies. With the turntable removed, the press can accept larger assemblies and many other Vogel tools.
- Eliminates tooling changeover time
- Eliminates tooling damage from incorrect set-up
- Turntable will accept your existing Arc-Fit assemblies for 2-3/8″ and smaller pipe and tube
With turntable removed, press can power many other Vogel tools
- 90 degree notching up to 3-1/2″ OD pipe or tube
- Pressing square tube into spear point pickets
- Cutting 1-1/4″ or smaller square tube
- Piercing tube or channel with square holes
- Notching pipe on an angle
2″ stroke, 25 tons, inside dimensions 13″ left to right, 9″ front to back x 9″ tall. 1-1/2 hp heavy duty motor, (20 amp dedicated circuit required), dual stage pump provides 500 & 2000 PSI. All tooling for this hydraulic press is sold separately.
Mounting: The stand shown in the videos is no longer available. The base of the press has four mounting holes to bolt to a sturdy bench. Some customers mount our hydraulic press to a work truck. There is a 6′ hose that connects the powerpack to the cylinder, a 6′ power cord with a three-prong plug, and a 6′ cord with a guarded foot-switch to activate your press.