Choose Die Inserts for your Vogel Two Blade Cut Off Die
Die inserts are the clamps that close around your tube during the cutting process. One set of insert is required for each tube size tube cut. These inserts not only secure the tube, they are also the die that the blades cut against. They do require periodic sharpening. Changing the die inserts is easy and can be done without removing your Cut Off Die from your press.
Things to know:
- Die inserts are not included in the price of the cut off die.
- Samples will be required for die inserts designed for square or rectangular tubing.
- For square & rectangular tubing, please be aware that if you purchasing tubing from different tube mills or change the gauge, even if the tube size is unchanged, new die inserts may be needed, as the corner radii may change and the inserts must match for a gap free fit.
- Please note the minimum part length for the die inserts. If you need to cut shorter parts (1/2″ is minimum) please select ‘incut’ inserts. During checkout, you will need to specify your minimum part length so that we can provide special rear clearance on your die inserts
- We can also Titanium Nitrite coat your die inserts to increase life. When adding inserts to your order, you will be asked about this upgrade.
There are no reviews yet.